5 Ideas For Sharing Your Videos
1. Post your clips on video sharing sites such as: http://www.dailymotion.com http://youtube.com http://www.veoh.com http://www.vimeo.com http://www.tumblr.com http://www.zoopy.com http://www.sevenload.com http://www.blip.tv
There are many more out there so do the research to figure out which sites are a good fit for your content. It's easy to set up profiles all over the internet but you'll receive the most benefit by investing time in the communities that consist of members you want to connect with.
There are also services like http://www.trafficgeyser.com where you submit your content one time and they distribute it all over the internet in multiple formats.
2. Post to Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, and any other social media accounts that you're active on.
3. Search for social networks that attract niche audiences. For example, if you're into art, find sites where your fellow painters, sculptors, photographers, designers, collectors, and consumers hangout. Here's one I like... http://www.behance.com
For writing head over to http://www.authorsden.com and http://www.goodreads.com
If you want to see what other chefs are cooking up and share what's happening in your kitchen try http://www.foodista.com and http://www.justa pinch.com
Whatever your personal and business passions are there is a community of similar souls in cyber space. Search the big sites, like Facebook and Twitter for like-minded friends but don't neglect the specialized cultures where great connections are already gathering.
4. If you're an Amazon author make sure you have your author central bio page filled out. They allow you to post a collection of videos on your profile page. Include book trailers, an introduction, book signing event, or even excerpts from your books.
5. Mix it up on your blog with interviews, testimonials, book review, or just do a talking head or screencast video instead of text for your next update.
Video will begin showing up in the search engines very soon after you post them. Volume increases your rate of video marketing success so experiment by posting a variety of content frequently across multiple channels. Track which videos are the most appealing to your audience and create more of those.
What successful sharing strategies would you add to this list?